Fall XC Registration is OPEN!Thursday, July 12 2018
Registration for the 2018 Fall Cross Country season is now open. Our first day of practice is Wednesday, August 8th from 7 to 9am. We will meet by the athletic entrance.
To be eligible to participate on the first day of practice, you must be registered AND have a current physical on file.
- Here is the link for athletic registration. This HAS to be completed prior to the first fall practice. Athletes will NOT be allowed to practice until this has been completed.
- Registration instructions can be found on the website. Please click TEAM INFORMATION, then click TEAM DOCS, and the online instructions will be the 5th document from the top. This is also available to them on the Lakes Athletic Website under "Quick Links".
- You should sign in under the same family account as a returning user if you have had a student in athletics and activities. If there are multiple athletes in the same family, all athletes should be under the same family account. You may also register for sports in other seasons.
- PAYMENT will NOT be due until after rosters have been set. This is usually after the first week or two of practice. Payments will be posted to a student's Infinite Campus account after rosters are final.
- Please contact Korrina Andre in the LCHS Athletics Office i you need assistance. She can be reached directly at 847-395-9296 or email@example.com.